The guidelines for using the Techbug.org website are described in these terms of service. We imply that you agree to all of these terms of service by using this website. If you do not accept to all of the terms of service listed on this page, do not use Techbug.org website. These Terms of Service, Privacy Statement, and Disclaimer Notice, as well as any and all Agreements, are subject to the following terminology: You, the individual who accesses this website and agrees to the Company’s terms of service, are referred to as the “Client,” “You,” and “Your.” Our organaization is referred to as “The Company,” “Ourselves,” “We,” “Ours,” and “Us.” The terms “Party,” “Parties,” or “Us” relate to either the Client or ourselves, or to both of them together.
All terms offer to the offer, acceptance, & consideration of payment necessary to start the process of our assistance to the Client in the most effective manner, whether by formal meetings with a set start time and end time, or any other means, with the sole intent of providing the Client with the Company’s identified products/services, in accordance with and subject to, applicable law of India. Any use of the afore mentioned terms or other words—whether they are written in the singular, plural, capitalized, or with he/she or they—is understood to be referring to the same thing.
Cookies are used by the bulk of interactive sites nowadays so that we may recover user information for each visit. In order to make some sections of our website effective and simple for visitors to use, cookies are utilized in these places. Cookies may also be used by some of our affiliate and advertising partners.
- The start date of this Agreement is today.
- Users have the option to submit and exchange opinions, information, materials, and data (collectively, “Comments”) in specific areas of this website. Before Comments appear on the website, Techbug.org does not screen, edit, publish, or evaluate them. Comments also do not represent the thoughts or opinions of Techbug.org, its representatives, or its affiliates. The views & opinions expressed in comments express those of the commenter. As far as applicable laws allow, Techbug.org is not liable for the Comments or for any loss costs, liabilities, damages, or expenditures related to the use of the Comments, posting of the Comments, or appearance of the Comments on this website.
- Techbug.org maintains the right to review all Comments and to edit or delete any Comments that, in its sole judgement, violate these Terms of Service or are otherwise objectionable.
- You guarantee and represent that the following things are true: 1. You have the right to post the Comments on our website and you have obtained all required licenses and consents to do so; 2. The Comments do not violate any third-copyright, party’s patent, trademark, or other proprietary right; 3. The Comments do not contain any material that is libelous, offensive, indecent, illegal, or otherwise unlawful; or 4.
- The Comments won’t be used to showcase commercial operations, illegal behavior, or to solicit or promote company or custom.
- You hereby provide Techbug.org a non-exclusive, royalty-free license to use, reproduce, edit, and authorize others to use, reproduce, edit, and authorize others to use, edit, and authorize others to use, any of your Comments in any and all forms, formats, or media.
Making Links to Our Content
- The following businesses are permitted to connect to our website without getting previous written consent:
Government agencies, search engines, news companies, online directory distributors, and systemwide accredited businesses are among the entities that are permitted to link to our website, with the exception of soliciting non-profit organizations, charity shopping centers, and charity fundraising organizations, which are not permitted to do so.
- These organizations are permitted to link to our home page, publications, or other content on our website as long as the link complies with the following conditions: (a) it is not misleading in any way; (b) it does not imply sponsorship, endorsement, or approval by us of the linked party or any of its products or services; and (c) it is appropriate for the linked party’s website.
- Other link requests from the following categories of organizations may be taken into consideration and approved at our sole discretion.
- well-known sources of information for consumers and/or businesses, such as Chambers of Commerce, AARP, American Automobile Association, and Consumers Union; 2. dot.com community sites; 3. organizations that represent charities, such as charity giving sites; 4. online directory distributors; 5. internet portals; 6. accounting, law, and consulting firms with a focus on businesses; and 7. educational institutions and trade associations.
If an organization approaches us with a link request, we will review it and potentially approve the link if we decide that: (a) the link would not reflect unfavorably on us or our accredited businesses (for example, trade associations or other organizations representing inherently dubious products or services, like work-at-home opportunities, shall not be permit to link); (b) the organization has a good standing with us; and (c) our visibility through the hyperlink compensates for the absence of a link.
The following conditions must be met for these organizations to link to our home page, publications, or other website content: (a) the link must not be misleading; (b) it must not imply sponsorship, endorsement, or approval of the linking party or its products or services; and (c) it should make sense within the context of the linking party’s website.
Approved organizations may link to our website in one of three ways: 1. by using our company name; 2. by using the URL (uniform resource locator) that points to it; or 3. by using any other description of the linked content that makes sense in the context and format of the linking party’s website.
Absent a trademark license agreement, linking will not be allowed for the Techbug.org logo or other works of art.
Any content that appears on your website shall not be our responsibility or subject to our liabilities. You undertake to hold us harmless and defend us against any claims based on or resulting from your website. No link(s) may be placed on any page of your website or in any context that contains contents that could be construed as defamatory, offensive, or illegal, or that violates or encourages the violation of any third-party rights.
We reserve the right to demand that you take down all links to our website or just one specific link at any time and at our sole discretion. Upon such request, you agree to immediately take down all links to our website. Additionally, we retain the right to change these terms of service and its linking policy whenever we see fit. You accept these connecting terms of service and agree to be bound by them by continuing to link to our website.
Link Removal from Our Website
You can get in touch with us if you find any link on our website or any website that is linked to it offensive for any reason. Requests for links to be removed will be taken into account, but we won’t be obligated to do it or get back to you.
While we make every effort to ensure that the information on this website is accurate, we do not guarantee its completeness or accuracy. We also do not promise to keep the website up to date or to guarantee that it will always be accessible.